If companies or orgainizations have more than one location their policies may vary. Please contact the facility near you to inquire about specific policies and procedures.
- Military.com: Listing benefits available to service members, active, reserve, guard, veteran, spouse and family members.
- Wounded Warrior Project: A not for profit organization with information such as family support, Warriors to Work, advocacy programs and more.
- www.taps.org: Caring for families of the fallen through Peer Support, Good Grief Camps, The Run & Remember Team and more.
- Patriot Award Spouse Nominator Form: Spouses of National Guard and Reserve members can reward their boss for their support with a nomination for the Patriot Award.
- ASYMCA: Offers free memberships to families of Deployed National Guard and Reserve, Active Duty on Independent Duty such as Recruiting Duty, and Relocated Spouses of Deployed Active Duty. See Military OneSource for details.
- Sesame Workshop: Talk, Listen, Connect is an bilingual, multimedia initiative to help preschool children through difficult transitions such as deployments, homecomings and combat related injuries.
- Dog Tags For Kids Project: Provides U.S. service members with free military style dog tags as a way to help them stay connected with their children while deployed.
- VFW Operation Uplink Program: Providing two designated days each month when deployed service members making phone calls from their Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) center to the U.S., and Germany and Italy land lines, are greeted by a recording which states the call will be free, courtesy of Operation Uplink.
- NetPet's Military Foster Project: A nationwide and global network of individual foster homes that will house, nurture, and care for dogs, cats, birds, horses, and all other pets of U.S. military personnel during deployment.
- Military Employment Partnership: for Veterans, including those with service-connected disabilities, separating active duty service members, National Guard members, reservists, and military spouses. See web site for more details.
- Apple: Call 1-877-377-6362 for pricing on Apple products under the Government Employee Purchasing Program
- Brides Accross America: If you or your fiance were deployed within the last 5 years to Iraq or Afghanistan, is currently deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan, or preparing to deploy to Iraq or Afghanistan you may qualify to register for a wedding dress compliments of bridal salons nation wide. See web site for more details.
- Bass Pro Shop: Offers a 10% discount in their stores starting on the 15th of each month and lasts for one week. See web site for more details.
- Lowes Home Improvement Store: 10% off your purchases with your valid military ID.
- Home Depot: 10% off your purchases with your valid military ID. Home Depot also participates in the
- Hy-Vee: The midwest grocery chain offers U.S. military 5% discount on purchases. Present your active duty military ID or DD-214.
- Macy's: The first Tuesday of every month enjoy a 15% off when you use your Macy's Card OR 10% when you use any other form of payment. Must show a valid Military ID at time of purchase.
- NTB-National Tire and Battery: Offers a Military Discount; $10 off of oil changes, 10% savings on tires and mechanical services; 10% savings on wheels; and free flat repair on standard size wheels. Must present valid Military ID at time of purchase.
- Old Navy: Offer a 10% Military Discount every Monday. Must present a valid Military ID at time of purchase.
- Sam's Club: Offers a $15 gift card per primary membership to military personnel, active or retired, their spouses and civilian military employees when joining or renewing their membership. Click here for details.
- Zales – The Diamond Store®: offers a 10% discount to military on purchases in their stores, outlets and online. Use code MILITARY2011 if you would like to purchase item(s) online. Some restricitons may apply, see Zales for more information
- Amtrak: Offers 10% discount on the lowest available rail fare for active duty, their spouses and dependents.
- CheapOair: $15 discount on all flights with discount code MILITARY
- National Park Service: Free entrance into the National Parks on selected days, see web site for more details.
- Anheuser-Busch "Here's to the Heros" Program: Any active duty, activated or drilling reservist, or National Guardsman is entitled to free admission under the Here's to the Heroes program. Registration is required along with a Department of Defense photo ID. As many as three direct dependents of military personnel also are entitled to free admission. Dependents may take advantage of the offer without their service member, though an adult must accompany minor dependents, and dependent ages 10 and over must present valid dependent I.D. See web site to register and for more information.
- Walt Disney Armed Forces Salute 2010/2011:•Walt Disney World Resort: -From October 25, 2010 through Sept. 30, 2012 active and retired U.S. military personnel (including National Guard and Reservists) -Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper Option for $138 each -Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Water Parks Fun and More Option for $138 each, AND -Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper and Water Parks Fun and More Options for $165 each •Disneyland Resort- now through Sept. 28, 2011 active and retired U.S. military personnel (including active and retired members of the United States Coast Guard, National Guard and Reservists) or their spouses can purchase: -Disney Military Promotional 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets for $99 each For further details see web site.
- Shades of Green(R) Resort on Walt Disney World: This Armed Forces Recreation Area (AFRC) exclusively serves service members, their families and eligible guests with resort accomodations in central florida. See web site to make reservations, check rates and for further details including discounts and special offers.
- Blue Star Museum Program: Offers free admission to select museums for Active Duty military personnel and their families from Memorial Day May 30th, 2011 through Labor Day, September 5, 2011