In appreciation of active and retired U.S. military personnel’s service to our country, Sam’s Club announces the permanent addition of a new Military Membership to our portfolio of membership offerings. When joining or renewing as an Advantage Member ($40) or Advantage Plus Member ($100) Sam’s Club will provide a $15 Sam’s Club gift card per primary membership to military personnel, active or retired,their spouses and civilian military employees.
“From the members of the Greatest Generation who fought in World War II to the service men and women fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan today, Sam’s Club has a long-standing tradition of supporting our military,” said Todd Harbaugh, executive vice president of operations at Sam’s Club. “I’m proud to say I’m both a Sam’s Club Associate and, as a former member of U.S. Navy, a veteran. I am grateful to have the opportunity to salute the brave men and women with whom I served, and who serve today.”
To read the full article click here.
- New Retailer Offers Military Discount on Auto Services
- Did You Know: St. Louis Cardinals Host Military Appreciation Games (#military, #milfam, @stcardinals)
- Military Discount at CheapOair – Great Deals
- Shop For New Year’s Celebration and Save – Hy-Vee Supermarket Offers Military Discount!
- Lifeway Christian Stores Help Operation Worship Ship Bibles to Military and Familes. @OpWorship,#Miltary, #Milfam, #MilSpouse,